Stabilize, grow and develop the support groups for the 2020 year. The coordinator will ensure a licensed practitioner is ideally on site during the times the groups run (7-9pm first and third Wednesday of the month), in order to deal with any crises that may come up and provide guidance. The expectation is that this role will fill 4 hours per month.
The role of the coordinator 2020:
- Physically be present on site during groups
- Open building, set up any materials needed for group
- Check in with groups and foster a peer-to-peer therapeutic environment
- Debrief with facilitator(s) at the end of groups
- Limited crisis response
- Local support services sign posting
- Keep records
- Network with therapeutic services in Findlay to encourage more LGBTQ+ specific options
Candidate must hold own liability insurance and professional license in counselling or social work
Send Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Job posting will be live until position is filled.